Montag, 12. Januar 2009

Welcome

Dear health-concerned friend,

Welcome to my new blog about "Natural Fibromyalgia and Chronic Fatigue Relief".

This is a place where you can share your information and experiences regarding natural and alternative ways for Fibromyalgia and CFS.

However, please don't promote your own products and don't mention any brand names. If this is what you want, then you would have to create your own blog.

My reason for offering this blog is to share my experiences with other people. I have had fibromyalgia and CFS for almost 14 years and not physician could help me. So I had to search for a solution myself. Through trial and error and after spending tens of thousands of dollars I have found a way that works for me. Today I'm symptom-free and I would like to share my experiences with other concerned people.

If you want to learn more about my way and the 4 pillars to natural pain relief, please visit my website http://www.fibromyalgianaturalrelief.com.

Thanks again for visiting my blog and enjoy.

Blessings,

Maja Iten

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen